Monday, August 28, 2006

A Friend for Mert in the Heaven: Angel Joseph

I am so saddened to hear of the passing of baby Joseph. He went to Heaven after our baby Mert. Carole and all Olson Family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please pray for them in this difficult time. Carole and us had great dreams about our precious boys but now we know God's plans were different. Mert lived for only 3 days and Joseph lived for only 3 breaths!

Emel has lost her cousin at last week. She is terribly bad nowadays. And I sure, when she hear sweet Joey's going, she will be bad again. I think I should say in an attentive manner.

Love,
Aytekin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see an update from you, but so sad for the news you have. I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin. We think about you daily.
Love,
The Millers

7:57 PM  
Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

I just wanted to send you a quick message to tell you that I think of you both and of Mert daily. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Please give my love to Emel, I can only imagine what she is going through. I am always here if you need to talk.

Love, Catherine

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home