Saturday, July 14, 2007

GoodBye Day Anniversary

Today one year ago, on the 14th of July 2006, we knew our lives would never be the same.That day, God took Mert from us. Just like yesterday, it’s all so fresh.

Our precious baby, Mommy and Daddy love and miss you so much. You'll always and forever be a part of us. We will be together someday, maybe someday soon...

PS: Thanks for all birthday messages. Thanks my sister and Mert's aunt forever and ever! And Hakan, my sweet cousin, thanks for letting me vent at the last night. My dearly cousins Ozlem,Ozgen,Ozkan and Hakan.Thanks for remembering and sharing our pain while dealing with these hard times. Your slide was wonderful and meaningful for us.

Aytekin and Emel.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

Mert will never be forgotten. He is remembered around the world and treasured by so many. Thank-you for sharing your precious son with us. I pray for you both continually.
Love ~Tanaya~
www.silaskyne.blogspot.com

9:18 AM  
Blogger The Goddess G said...

Sweet angel...you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.
~Carole

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Aytekin and Emil,

I am thinking of you today, on this day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness. You are always in my heart. In watching the videos of Mert, I just cried. He was such a perfect, precious and sweet little boy. His short life has had a great impact on many people and he will continue to live on in our hearts and memories.

Love,
Jana

7:01 AM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Just a quick note to say that you are thought of with fondness and I pray for you both.
Love ~Tanaya~
www.silaskyne.blogspot.com

8:34 AM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

I have an interesting "get to know a little about me/you" post that I received from Carole, baby Joseph's mommy, and thought I'd forward it on to you. Visit my blog to see what it is about.
With love ~Tanaya~
www.silaskyne.blogspot.com

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seo google ar , ar ar carro carro

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home