Saturday, June 03, 2006

Getting hotter and waiting...

This weekend I am happy of that my younger sister is here. She lives in Kayseri (another Mid-Anatolian city) where we were born and grew up. Mother-in-law and father-in-law also have been here since the starting of my pregnancy. Aytekin has driven us for a change. After nearly a month, I have bought again some lovely things for baby Mert. We all had lived a great madness of shopping after I got pregnant, formerly years of having 2 miscarriages. But CDH news stopped us all of a sudden! We gave up preparing a baby room, arranged only our bedroom for a crib. Maybe I felt need of remaining my baby close at hand. Or do I anticipate that I would become anxious and depressed dropping into a tearful and tragic state as looking at the baby room afterwards?

It’s very hot, 34 degrees (94 Fahrenheit) in Ankara. In July, it will get hotter, I wish Mert would be able to get curing fresh air to breath!
Thanks for your all prayers and messages.

Love,
Emel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it is such a hard thing to think about decorating a baby's room and such. Right now we are just going about things as normal like Beth said. It's hard sometimes, I know. We're all praying for Baby Mert!!!
~Carole

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home