Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The next baby

Wednesday is appointment day again. The first days of the each week I become stressful increasingly. My younger sister returned to Kayseri. So after some cheerful days, I felt some discomfort. The last week we wondered upon Lauren’s question that whether Baskent Hospital has High Frequency Oscillation Ventilators or not. Our doctor posted a comment about existing HFOV and a baby in post-surgery phase on it. We are so excited to reading that. It seems that the hospital operated 14th baby with CDH so far in the last 2.5 years and perhaps Mert will be 15th. I wanted so much to see the baby and to meet parents of the baby. But will that be possible, I don’t know. Sure, each baby has different situation however person wants to be aware of the ones who have the similar fate. Please God let them and their families be okay.

Emel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home