Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A loss here

Yesterday was bad day. Because when I was at work, Emel called me and said that she heard Baby Kaya’s passing (who was operated right sided CDH baby at the Baskent Hospital)at the last week. Emel was in great curiosity about the situation of him. We had only GSM number I took from nurse at hospital and I couldn’t call, because of possibility of hearing bad news. But Emel called the baby's dad. We are sad and worried.I had seen Baby Kaya and he was so sweet. His image is still in front of my eyes, breathing fast and frequently. I shed tears for him. Maybe I will go to Baby Kaya's dad for condolence. And now we are waiting for coming Mert in a increasing anxiety. My God please help us. Nothing to do, but waiting and praying only. Please pray for us and the other CDH families.

Love,
Aytekin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Kaya. I know it's very worrisome with Baby Mert on the way...but I believe with every fiber of my being that Mert and Joseph and going to survive this thing! You are in my prayers.

~Carole

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please hang in there guys and just know that we are thinking and praying for Baby Mert and you two. Rest up! Thinking of you!
Julie Dudley
(Kylie's mom)

7:42 PM  
Blogger baby Jackson said...

Hang in there guys, this waiting part is so hard. Please know that there are so many prayers for you. This is a horbile defect and it always hurts when a baby does not make it. Please keeps your heads and hopes up and your prayers plentiful.
Love
Kimberly

3:32 AM  
Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

I am so sorry to hear of Baby Kaya's passing, his family are in our prayers. It is very hard when a friend loses their baby with the same condition before you deliver, but don't give up hope. Every CDH baby is so different. Mert has many prayers out there for him and he will be a strong fighter. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Catherine
Sofia's Mommy 4/18/06 LCDH

P.S. When you have a chance send me an email at catarina2482@yahoo.com. I would also like to have your mailing address, so please email this to me. Thanks

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home