Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tracking continues

I and Aytekin went to the hospital yesterday for weekly control. Everything was OK. Amniotic fluid amount was normal, urine test result was normal… As well ultrasound examination was short. Dr. Yanik said that the baby had made respiration exercises, so this was good. There isn’t any complaint for now, even so far but some little discomforts. If CDH is not exist, my pregnancy will be entirely good term of my life. But If Mert can overcome that, we will be happier in future. Below is Mert’s picture taken last week! Prayers for all CDH babies and families.

Emel.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Mert looks great! Thanks for the kind words for us and Audrey. Know we think about you daily and are eager for Mert's arrival.

Love,
The Millers

5:53 AM  
Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

Finally, I have the chance to read your blog and post. I have been praying for Mert and you two since the day my family told me about your posting to Sofia's blog. Please keep your heads up and expect a miracle!

Love,
Catherine & Sofia

6:56 AM  
Blogger Catherine & Sofia said...

Ahh...your little prince looks very content. Thank you for the picture. Enjoy your day, God bless.
Love,
Yvonne

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home